The ARA Retail Institute has demonstrated capability in providing education both in Australian and internationally. With established partnerships in delivering both accredited and non accredited programs the Retail Institute brings experience in scoping the needs of international retailers and Education Providers, then defining the structure of the programs with consideration for both instructional design elements as well as cultural translation.
The programs available to international partners encompasses the Australian Accredited Qualifications, Customised Training from entry to senior management level and retail consulting including a range of retail specific disciplines. The ARA Retail Institute is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering Australian recognised qualifications confirming with the Australian Quality Training Framework.
The ARA Retail Institute actively work with the Australian retail industry in providing innovative and practical training & education solutions that can be customized to meet the business needs. The ARA Retail Institute has a team of highly experienced retail professionals that are able to work with business in customizing proven retail training programs to meet the specific learning and development requirements of the industry.
The ARA Retail Institute offers ARA Online Retail Institute. ARA Online Retail Institute provides a flexible online learning alternative enabling development of new retail skills in self paced leaning style. This flexible online learning platform offers international partners the opportunity to offer state of the art retail training to new markets that will embrace this form of learning in the coming years.
We can offer support such as:
- Accredited training in retail qualifications
- Non-accredited retail skills training
- Retail consulting
- Benchmarking and auditing
- Enterprise training programs
Retailer Audit and Benchmarking Program
ARA Retail Institute can develop a Retailer Audit Template in consultation with clients that will be the basis for conducting a broad Retailer Audit.
The Retailer Audit will be conducted by experienced retail consultants with the aim of providing clients with a report that will assist with:
- Providing an overview of the retailers strengths and weaknesses
- Better understanding of the current issues and opportunities
- Identifying opportunities and recommending how the business may benefit from training and mentoring assistance
- Recommending a structured program that will assist the retailer with a structured development program that will focus on improving retailer skills and strategies
- Retail businesses
- Franchise organisations looking to benchmark their network
- Shopping Center Management looking to benchmark their tenants
- Local Councils looking to better understand their retail precincts
Policy and Procedures Manuals
With any successful retail business, the key is to establish the formula that makes the business model consistent in standards and implementation. Over the years ARA Specialist Consultants have assisted many small to medium sized retail and franchised businesses to achieve successful business improvement and profitability through the development of business specific Policy and Procedure Manuals that can align to In-House training programs.
ARA Retail Institute has experienced retail consultants that can assist retailers in the development and implementation of Retail Policy and Procedure Manuals and Training Programs in the specialised areas of:
- Customer Service Policy and Training
- Store Policy and Procedures Manuals
- New Staff Induction Policies and Procedures
- Store Layout and Visual Merchandising
- Retail Marketing and Promotions
- Buying and Stock Management Systems
- Personnel Management Systems
- Occupational Health and Safety
Who will benefit?
Retailers who are:
- Wanting to standardise their business operations
- Multi Site Retailers who are in a growth phase
- Franchise Systems wanting to standardise their operational systems