The Jobs Victoria Employment Network (JVEN) is a key initiative of Jobs Victoria. It is the Victorian Government’s major activity to help disadvantaged Victorian jobseekers gain employment. JVEN services are delivered by the Australian Retailers Association Retail Institute who work closely with retail employers to identify employment opportunities and prepare jobseekers for those roles.
In partnership with the Victorian State Government’s Jobs Victoria Strategic Partnerships Project* the Australian Retailers Association Retail Institute is offering a free Employment Solution Service where we will advertise, screen and develop candidates to ensure they are ready for your business, all at no cost.
The profile of jobseekers assisted will vary from location to location, depending on population and on existing services but may include:
- Long-term unemployed people
- People from culturally diverse communities including refugees and asylum seekers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander jobseekers
- Mature age jobseekers
- Youth justice clients
- Young people in out-of-home care
- Workers retrenched from the automotive manufacturing and supply chain industries
- Other retrenched workers
- Disengaged young people (aged 15-24 and not engaged in education, training or employment)
- Single parents
- Jobseekers with a disability
- Jobseekers with a mental illness
- Social housing tenants
- Veterans and their families.
Would like to know more? Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1300 368 041
*This project is supported by the Victorian Government through Jobs Victoria.